Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A Huge and Heartfelt Thank You!

Comments are disabled for this post and for any posts until further notice, as I really don't know yet if I will have internet access (and if so, when), but I will keep you all posted.

Hello dear friends and readers, I want to thank you all sincerely for your kind wishes, prayers, encouragement and love, and for the donations some of you have contributed towards my move.  I have removed the Go Fund Me link, as I have everything I need right now and am extremely grateful to you all!

I received a call yesterday from the social housing...they have an apartment for me, thank God, and I will be moving this Friday!  I have been out all day today and just got home, and have been preparing for this move, and I got to see the apartment today and it is lovely!  It is spacious and very clean, with a balcony, and it is on a 7th floor, so the views from my windows are very nice and there is plenty of storage space.

I am very grateful for all of you and want you all to know how much I appreciate your kindness.  

Love and hugs to you all!

Linda